I won an award. It’s my first blog award.
It’s one of those awards where you have to tell about yourself, link back to the blog that gave you the award and then pass it on to other bloggers. So thank you to TV’s Take for the award and here are seven interesting* facts about myself.
- Unlike the girl in the header, I am not a brunette.
- I’m left handed.
- In high school I was in an all-female drum & bugle corps. We wore scottish kilts and tartans and had drums (snare, tenor and bass), bugles and bagpipes. I still love the sound of bagpipes playing.
- Despite the fact that I hate to run…and I mean hate, I was in track my junior year of high school. But it wasn’t for running.
- I have a new hobby – canning.
- I am married with two kids, no pets. But the more I think about it, the more my kids act like animals.
- I truly dislike talking about myself…. 🙂
Now it’s time to nominate some deserving blogs for this award.
- Getting Freedom
- My Husband Misunderstood when I said I was Bi
- Wanna Be a Balanced Mom
- The Daring Domesticate
- Mass Hole Mommy
- Musings of An Army Wife
- Sanity Is Overrated
Hosted every week by Survey Junkie,Little Yaya’s,
Review Retreat , and Boobies,BabiesAndABlog
So if you are here because of FMBT, welcome to my blog. Take a look around and please leave me a comment letting me know you were here. And if you like my blog, become a follower. I’ll return the favor, by visiting your blog and doing the same.
*what I think may be interesting, may in fact, be really really boring.